BWE3 Top 5..more or less
Beta weekend 3 has finally started and if you are like me and at work looking at your social media sites wishing you were home playing the game well then this post is for you. And if you are home and you are still reading this WHY ARE YOU NOT PLAYING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Top 5 Things I’m Doing This Beta Weekend:
5. Some good ol’ world vs world. In beta weekend 3 I managed to get to around level 28 give or take. This time around I’d like to experience some more World vs World. I’ve always had a lot of fun in massive scale pvp battles so I’d like to spend some more time getting acquainted with how that all works in GW2.
4. Taking screenshots. Hey did you know that there is a screenshot contest this weekend? While I probably won’t enter I am still planning on taking tons of screenshots for the blog and upcoming blog posts.
3. Helping friends. I have some friends who are going to be trying Guild Wars 2 for the 1st time. I have my fingers crossed that they’ll like the game as much as I will. So I’ll be answering questions and helping them get a feel for the game.
2. Finalizing my character story. I’d like to be able to load up Guild Wars 2 with as much as my characters personal story already fleshed out so that part of character creation can go pretty quick. I’m still conflicted by a few choices so I hopefully I have some time to see how those play out with different characters.
1. Killing the Shadow Behemoth in Queensdale. I’ve already done the fight each beta weekend and I know this is a weird thing to be my number 1 but I so love that freaking fight. It’s just an awesome thing to see in a level 1-15 zone.
Bonus: I’ll also be having fun with my guildies who will be coming with me to Guild Wars 2 when its released. I’ll be making a chapter of my guild Kamikaze Runners and I want to check out all the guild options.
Bonus+: Outrunning a Centaur!
Bonus+1/2: Trying to not over do it but hopefully staying up to see the end of beta event.
Bonus++: Why are you still reading this? GO. PLAY. HAVE FUN!!!!